This tiny wifi Module is the perfect replacement for your NRF Radio! It's a great alternative to the popular NRF, because this lets you talk over Wifi using your MCU's serial UART via RS232!
We've got code examples, datasheets and schematics listed below to help you get started!
Specifications and Features
- Default Baud Rate:
3.3V Power Only - do NOT attempt to use 5V because it may fry this chip!
- 802.11 b / g / n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power management components
- 802.11b mode + 19.5dBm output power
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Supports antenna diversity
- "Off" leakage current is less than 10uA
- Built-in low-power 32-bit CPU: can double as an application processor
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- A-MPDU, A-MSDU aggregation and the 0.4 Within wake
- 2ms, connect and transfer data packets
- Standby power consumption of less than 1.0mW (DTIM3)